VIR WPC Board
Have a design in mind that requires intricate etching? Need a material to create a home or an office space that offers the versatility of wood but holds none of its challenges? VIR WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) is your ‘go to alternative’ for all your interior and exterior space design needs.
Pro Design. Pro Planet.
VIR WPC board is a revolutionary product composed of high-quality plastic, resin and real wood fibres. Designs executed with VIR WPC lend the space a rich, modern and plush appearance amping up the aesthetic quotient of the interiors. A sustainable alternative to wood as a building material, WPC boards offer the feel and look of wood, but are more durable, are partially biodegradable.
Versatile. Varied. - WPC Board
VIR WPC boards are suitable for a wide variety of applications. An extremely carpenter-friendly material, VIR WPC is highly preferred by architects, interior designers and executioners to bring their imagination to fruition. They are used for furnishing as well as making indoor decorations due to their superior advantages such as fade and stain resistance, increased thermal resistance, as well as excellent termite, borer resistance and durability.
Multiple Advantages. One Alternative.
Low Maintenance | 100% Water, Moisture, Termite and Borer Proof | Ease of Sawing and Cutting | Splinter Free | High Screw and Nail Holding Capacity | Easy Installation & Timeless Warranty | Environment Friendly
Array of Applications
- Kitchen Carcass
- Book Shelf
- Modular Furniture
- Wall Partitions
- Shop / Office Cabinets
- Wall Panelling
- Study Table
- False Ceiling
- Garden Fencing
- Advertisement, Exhibition Board and Sign Board
- Screening / Digital Printing
Available Size8 ft x 4ft (2440 mm x 1200 mm) (Any customized thickness can be provided on special request)
Available Thickness5 mm | 6 mm | 8 mm | 11 mm| 12 mm| 15 mm| 16 mm| 17 mm| 18 mm | 25 mm (Any customized thickness can be provided on special request)
Available DensitySignor (450D), Diamond (500D), Emerald (550D), Ruby (600D), Pearl (650D) Kg/m3
Why are VIR PVC/WPC Boards better than Plywood?
- Swells when subjected to moisture & water
- Vulnerable to fungus and termite
- Prone to rotting or rusting
- Requires constant care & repairs to maintain the look
- Contains formaldehyde and causes CO2 emission
- Naturally flammable
- Requires an additional layer on it or needs to go surface treatment before use
- Costs more
- High Maintenance Cost due to not suitable for various climates
- 100% water proof
- Termite and borer resistant
- Never rusts, corrosion-free
- Maintenance free
- Eco-friendly as it doesn't discharge formaldehyde and other harmful gases
- Fire retardant
- Board can be used as is due to smooth surface and finished look
- Cost-effective as the WPC foam board prices and the PVC foam board prices are extremely affordable
- No Maintenance Cost as can bear various climate change